Friday 20 February 2009

Morning service setlist 15 February

This is a Sunday Setlist over at Fred's. This is a wonderful community of creative worship leaders. Check it out here.

Walk-in: Jesus Messiah (new for this service)

Announcements

Jesus Messiah *offering*
Exodus 34:5-7a
Medley:
The Splendour of the King (How Great is our God) - How Great Thou Art - Jesus Messiah - Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone)

Ch - How great is our God, sing with me x 2

Ch - Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,

V1 - O Lord my God, When I in awesome wonder

Ch - Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee

V3 - And when I think, that God, His Son not sparing

Ch - Then sings my soul, My Saviour God, to Thee,

Ch - How great is our God, sing with me

V1 - The splendour of a King, clothed in majesty

Ch - How great is our God, sing with me

V2 - Age to age He stands, and time is in His hands,

Ch - How great is our God, sing with me,

Ch - Jesus Messiah
V1 - He became sin
Pre-Ch - Love so amazing
V1 - Amazing grace
V2 - 'Twas grace that taught my heart to fearCh - My chains are goneV3 - The Lord has promised good to me

Reading
Be still for the presence of the Lord (last verse a capella)
Spirit of the Living God, fall afresh
Sermon

No comments: